Yesterday was our Crystal Anniversary--15 years! A great start to a lasting marriage. 15 down and 60 to go. (The mental picture of Gil and I celebrating 75 years of marriage in our 95-year-old bodies makes me smile--"where's the denture cream, eh?")
So thankful to Jesus for the woman who has kept me.
- She's kept me young
- She's kept me from missing God (many times)
- She's kept me from being a blind fool
- She's kept me encouraged and believing that God could use me
- She's kept me laughing hysterically
- She's kept me tuned in to my kids (and to her)
- She's kept me on my toes
- She's kept me doing what matters, not just what is easy
- She's kept me instead of trading me in for a better model;-)
In the words of Ray LaMontagne, Gil--"You Are the Best Thing".